Terms and conditions under which we offer to publish (including the text of your submission, together with any images, graphics, videos, and audio, (“Content”) submitted by you.
Editorials / Advertorials / Press Releases / Photographs /
Information Published by Into Cycling on behalf of PR’s / Agencies & individuals must conform to the following:
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time and without notice.
- You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and are competent to furnish us with factual and correct information.
- You further warrant that the material you submit is substantially your own work, that you have permission to use material that is not your own and that you have acknowledged those sources and are authorized to license such work to us under the terms and conditions set out on this page.
- If, subsequent to publication, we find that your submission has plagiarized (not credited author or photographer) a source without acknowledgement in contravention to the foregoing, we may, at our discretion, remove some or all your articles and refuse to accept any further submissions from you.
- You agree that the copyright owner of the submission (PR’s / Agencies & Individuals) accepts legal responsibility for any factual statements and claims made in the submission, and you indemnify Us and hold harmless against any and all legal claims and attached liabilities by and to third parties relating to your submission.
- Publication is solely at Our discretion. You agree that publication on Our platform is full, final and sufficient consideration in return for the Rights you grant us by these terms and conditions, and that the extent of our relationship is limited to this particular submission.
- You agree to keep your contact details (in particular, your email address(es)) up-to-date.
- Editorials / Advertorials / Press Releases must contain photo credits where applicable.
- Editorials / Advertorials / Press Releases – Must contain a “Issued on behalf of: Individual/Company” section where the authorized persons information states his/her, name, position, e-mail, and contact number. Into Cycling has the right to contact such authorized person to verify information and facts.
Updated 1 November 2018