Set on a Jacaranda-lined street in Stellenbosch’s most elegant part of town 5 Seasons Guesthouse is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Only 3 minutes’ drive from the centre of Stellenbosch with its many restaurants, cafes and bars, but also museums, galleries, the university and the Stellenbosch Institute for Advanced Study conference centre.
5 Seasons is an ideal base to discover the breath-taking surroundings of the Cape Winelands and the Western Cape – a paradise during all four seasons – and the fifth, your holiday and a cyclist paradise.
There is no shortage of action with routes to choose from such as the Jonkershoek Trail, Paradyskloof Trail and Coetzer Trail to name but a few. Bike rentals with delivery and collection can be arranged beforehand. Thus, you do not need to own a bike to join in the fun!
ROOMS ELEGANTLY DESIGNED
– Spacious executive apartment
– Honeymoon room
– Luxury room
– Classic room
– Standard room
– Family cottage
– Garden cottage
DECORATED AND SPACIOUS FOR A RELAXED ATMOSPHERE
– Separate entrance and a balcony/terrace
– En-suite bathroom with shower and/or bath tub
– TV and safe deposit box
– Air conditioning/heater
– Coffee & tea tray
– Luxury skin products & hairdryer
– Complimentary welcome sherry
– Mini fridge
– Some rooms have a kitchenette
– Upstairs rooms all have staircases, so if you have a walking difficulty, please specify a downstairs room at time of booking.
– Pool set in our garden
– Continental & english breakfast or alternatively a snack pack for cyclists
– Secure parking
– Concierge desk service which includes a variety of options such as
– Airport pick-up and transfers
– Restaurant bookings, pick-up and transfers
– Wine tours
– Scenic & helicopter flights
– Golf lessons, bookings & tee-off times
– Assistance with cycling routes & information
– Extra towels for that all important “bike-bath!”
“Our garden cottage is suited for cyclists as it is equipped with 4 x wall mounted bike racks, complete with chain to secure bicycles overnight.”
“We take great pride in sharing our knowledge about the area with our guests and we will be able to recommend you the best places to suit your taste.
Whatever you might need, we will be happy to arrange it for you! We fell in love with this beautiful place at first sight and we are sure so will you!”
Looking forward in hosting you on your next cycle trip to the Winelands.